IPR Management Company
The client has over 400 users, using Zimbra for Emailing and Local File Share. However, it did not provide structured storage and a convenient search for project-related documentation and emails..
As a result, employee collaboration and project management were hindered. Therefore, The client planned to fully optimize their IT system to enhance communication and collaboration within the organization and secure communication with users.
During our discussion with the client’s IT team and senior management, we found out the following challenges:.
- Inefficient internal and external communication.
- Issues with email delivery, sometimes, landed in the client’s Spam.
- Issues with Zimbra Server Administration.
- Files on the local servers frequently corrupted due to VPN disconnection.
- During Covid-19, collaboration with the team became problematic.
- Use of multiple local applications for different business requirements and the problem with managing multiple user profiles for applications.
- Productivity became slow and inefficient without a shared mailbox
- Above issues resulted in higher cost.
After analyzing the customer’s needs, our team started migration planning. We received access to the company’s mailboxes and started mailbox mapping. We kept mailbox information up-to-date due to receiving regular reports with a list of current employees and their email ids from the customer. We did all this by.
- Tailored Migration Plan: To migrate data from on-premise or third-party systems into Microsoft 365 cloud service in minimal downtime by guiding through all phases of planning.
- Deployment: Ensuring the solution is executed to align with previous design and planning documents without any loss of data and in a secured manner
- Optimization: After successful migration to Microsoft 365 cloud, we ensured enhancing existing processes and user experience and implementing operational best practices.
- Improvement: Resulted in improved employee communication and collaboration, and email delivery
- Security: Enhanced security with our advanced tools and automatic version update.
- Minimum Downtime: Fast cycle the transition to Office 365 in minimum downtime
- Cost Control: Operational best practices which helped in lowering cost and increasing productivity.
- Integration: Integration of SSP for other business applications like Zoho
- G Suite
- Office 365
- Exchange Online
- Gmail API