Global IT Consulting firm
The organization was facing a major challenge in network intranet connectivity between their Head office & remote branches. For instance:
- When the ISP gets down then their remote Branch users were not able to access the main Servers which are hosted in the Head Office location. This lead to decreased productivity and financial loss.
- Despite having an IT team, maintaining consistency in the implementation & deployments was challenging. The company realized to enrol a technology partner who can support them to adopt the latest technology solutions & optimize their IT operation management.
Vorombetech Solutions deployed a VPN framework that was resilient, scalable and could help them reduce the fixed cost of development for their solutions, and ensure the security of their user’s data. We planned and deployed the solution between Head office and remote branches by:
- Implementing IPsec Stateful Failover (VPN High Availability) between their office locations. This solution enables Smooth connectivity between the Head Office & Remote Branches.
- When the primary link is getting down then the secondary ISP link gets active on both Pair end (Head office & Remote Branches) as per the IPsec Policies or New Firewall Rules. Now the intranet Services does not gets down & also provides hassle-free smooth connectivity in their remote branches, accessing the resources and dedicated servers which are hosted in the Head office.
- After successfully deploying these solutions, the intranet services turned out to be effective & reliable, supporting the advanced way of deployment in the Organization.
Our expert team not only succeeded in implementation but also enabled the standardization of IT operation function which resulted in:
- Significant cost savings like reduction in application development cost and development time.
- A reliable & effective solution deployed for more than 10 remote branch sites.
- Efficiently connected with the Head Office without any interruption with the help of IPsec Stateful Failover (VPN High Availability) Configuration.
- Ensured the VPN Availability.
- Ensuring VPN Speed Optimization.
- Secure and Encrypted Tunnel.
- Load balancing between the links.
- Increased Accessibility.